Important message regarding your appointment in view of the corona virus situation:
We are delighted to welcome you in our salon and in line with the government guidance regarding Corona protocols, we have taken utmost care and precautions to protect you, our other customers and our employees.
Your scheduled appointment to visit our salon is confirmed however if your answer to one of the below questions is “yes”, we kindly request you to contact us for cancelling your appointment to safeguard yourself and others:
- Are you infected with the corona virus?
- Is anyone in your household infected with the corona virus?
- Have you suffered from the corona virus but are currently recovered for a period of less than 2 weeks?
- Do you exhibit one of more of the following symptoms: sore throat, shortness of breath, fever (38 degrees Celsius or more), sudden loss of smell & taste, eye infection.
- Does anyone in your household exhibit above symptoms?
- Are in you self-quarantine at home?
- Do you live in a care or nursing home?
When visiting our salon for your appointment, we would like to ask you to take the following into account:
- Whenever possible we ask you to come alone and take as few belongings as possible with you during your visit. If really needed, maximum one accompanying person is allowed to join you.
- We kindly ask you to be punctual and arrive earliest 5 minutes before the start of your appointment. This request is due to limited available waiting room and to safeguard sufficient social distancing.
- If you have an appointment at the Pettelaarseweg which exceeds the duration of 2 hours, you can pick up a visitor parking ticket at the reception and park your car outside the blue zone.
- We kindly ask you to sanitize your hands after entering our salon by using the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance.
- We kindly ask you to hang your coat in the cloakroom/area by yourself.
- Please keep social distance from each other as much as possible.
- Payments should take place by bankcard, phone or invoice
- We apologize as due to hygiene reasons we cannot offer the usual collection of magazines and advise you to bring your own magazines or reading materials.
- We encourage you to visit our website where you can find a short videoclip where we explain what precautions we have taken to make your visit safe (www. hansdegruyter.nl)
- We do not shake hands but warmly welcome you with a smile!
During this busy period, we apologize in advance that it might be more difficult to contact us by phone compared to previously. Please bear with us during these special times.
In case of any further questions, please feel free to contact us.